"if you cant find the time to do something right first time - when will you find the time to do it right the second time "

Tuesday 22 April 2008

celebrations, races and thesis


Sunday ..april 20th


Nick Hardy memorial 3rd/4th cat race very very windy , i spent the whole race standing a junction trying to get the idiots in the main pack to stay on there own side coming onto a main road ........crazy


was also my birthday 22 now ...


got a new toy to play with once my exams are finished


its on the left .... save me taking my tent on my longer rides , those that last for 2/3 days at a time ....also got 200 quid towards my return to new zealand tickets ...
Thesis due in on friday , got about 8500words done of 10k , soon be finished just finishing off the formatting and a couple charts
2 weeks of exams then ill be knocking in 200mile + weeks in prep for mayhem
oh and the 10TT went better than expected 25.56 for 23rd place

No comments: