"if you cant find the time to do something right first time - when will you find the time to do it right the second time "

Friday 28 August 2009

Quiet but lots happening

Not updated much as not much of note has happened except the following

  • Jayne Crashed at 10 more @Moray and knocked her self out
  • I crashed at Moray more @ Moray and trashed my shoulder
  • I learned to ride the unicycle on grass
  • I got a new job
  • I am in the process of moving to Aberdeen
  • I finish at Angus Bike Chain tomorrow(Saturday)
ng she had no idea what she was doing or where she was ! Stopped at the next medics wagon and a blue light taxi down the hill


I should probably elaborate on the some of those points:

Jayne hit a jump a bit to confidently (which is a great thing) but miss judged her speed and body position and it threw her over the handle bars. Splitting her helmet front to back and knocking her out for a few seconds. She got up quickly and rode on before realizing she had no idea what she was doing or where she was ! Stopped at the next medics wagon and a blue light taxi down the hill

Since our race was over i decided to try to ride the unicycle that was floating round our pits - within a couple of hours i was zooming up and down the field we were pitched in.

On monday i got a call from John Fraser @ Alpine Bikes Aberdeen making an offer of employment so as of Monday next week i am an Alpine Bikes Mechanic.

I have a flat in Aberdeen now - 2 miles from kirkhill right on the edge of town near Dyce.

No comments: