- Jayne Crashed at 10 more @Moray and knocked her self out
- I crashed at Moray more @ Moray and trashed my shoulder
- I learned to ride the unicycle on grass
- I got a new job
- I am in the process of moving to Aberdeen
- I finish at Angus Bike Chain tomorrow(Saturday)
I should probably elaborate on the some of those points:
Jayne hit a jump a bit to confidently (which is a great thing) but miss judged her speed and body position and it threw her over the handle bars. Splitting her helmet front to back and knocking her out for a few seconds. She got up quickly and rode on before realizing she had no idea what she was doing or where she was ! Stopped at the next medics wagon and a blue light taxi down the hill
Since our race was over i decided to try to ride the unicycle that was floating round our pits - within a couple of hours i was zooming up and down the field we were pitched in.
On monday i got a call from John Fraser @ Alpine Bikes Aberdeen making an offer of employment so as of Monday next week i am an Alpine Bikes Mechanic.
I have a flat in Aberdeen now - 2 miles from kirkhill right on the edge of town near Dyce.