"if you cant find the time to do something right first time - when will you find the time to do it right the second time "

Wednesday 4 June 2008

third race this WEEK

third race of the week tonight in the form of a duathlon

a 5k race round monikie and a 20k cycle to dundee and back

run was as expected ....crap due to me being a crap runner came to transition about 12th and then got on the bike and moved into fourth place within 2 mins of being on the bike. I tracked down third and second but although i passed second he reeled me back in the dying minutes.

organisation on the whole was good except for confusion over the running section , only three people did the correct route , the rest including me missed out 300meters. I believe this puts me into 4th over all as 1st 2nd and 3rd all did the correct course ....

No comments: