"if you cant find the time to do something right first time - when will you find the time to do it right the second time "

Sunday 30 December 2007

never laugh at peoples bike set up.....



walking out of the sign on hut at a race today , i caught some people having a laugh at my bike set up , it went along the lines of look hes got full XTR on that santa cruz frame with middleburn cranks and hes stuck those crap forks on it. all the gear no idea....just as i picked it up and rode off,

in the race i sighted these boys about half way round my third lap .......and passed them , meaning id then lapped them , then finished second to a boy on a cyclocross bike. whos laughing at my bike set up now ?

for the record i was using borrowed forks off a mate cause i cant afford new sids yet and i gave my girlfriend my MX comps for her christmas.


No comments: